Translate

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

No more pull ups!

Well Aurora is officially out of pull-ups. We only use them at night now. We are so proud of her:) I can't believe it when I see her going all by herself and wearing her cute little undies. Time flies by. And we have decided that we are going to start homeschooling Alexander this fall. He is going to kindergarten! We are planning on registering him either this week or next, whenever we get the money. Which leads me to one last thing. I just wanted to praise God for all he is doing in our lives. When the economy fell my husband lost a lot of work (he does construction) and we got so messed up financially, but we have seen God turning it around, and i know He is going to continue to bless,things are all working out and I'm am just amazed at how much God has done since we felt the calling to adopt. He is still opening the doors, providing, putting us in position for His plan on our lives. And we are so thankful. So Praise be to God! You are Good!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome on potty training. It can be a rough process!

    You will love homeschooling! It has strengthen our family. We just got done with kindergarten, and I bought our 1st grade curriculum. Fun, fun, fun! Nothing like a fresh box of crayons :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind words!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...