Translate

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Busy Day

Cleaning,cleaning, cleaning. That's what I'm doing today. The whole house need a good run through. Then tonight we will be heading to my moms for my little sisters birthday party. She will be 12! We are 12 years apart in age..Of course the kids are super excited about the party, which has them in one of those excited moods where they run around messing up everything I get cleaned. lol. I'm actually pretty excited too. My Aunt from St. Louis is in town, so she will be there. It's always so fun to get together with her and her sons. And  the cake and ice cream excites me too ;) Of course I had to take a break from all of the cleaning to bore you with my day.. And to check out the latest adoption community happenings! :)

1 comment:

  1. Cleaning can be fun. Enjoy your time with your Aunt!

    http://youcanfacetodaybecausehelives.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind words!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...