Translate

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Homeschooling update

I haven't updated recently about how our home school is going..We love it. I am so glad that we chose to do this. Alex is doing great and is so proud of all he has learned. We use an accredited academy that we send some of his papers in to. They check to make sure he is doing well and then send them back. Well yesterday the first pack came back in the mail. The wrote Good Job! Well done! on his papers, and he is so proud of them:0 We went to my moms last night and he had to bring along the papers and show them off to everyone. It was so cute. It makes me feel so good to know that he is learning and enjoying staying home. We are trying to think of different little field trips in the area to give the kids "hands on" learning. They love getting out so we will have to come up with some creative ideas:) I'm so thankful for my kids and for the opportunity to home school them. I have thought now and then how much more money we would have if I worked, but God has provided all our needs with just Eric working. And I'm trusting that he will continue to do so. Well I need to get off of here and eat a Halloween cookie with my kids :) But a quick picture..
my kids making lunch for me A.k.a HOME EC :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your kind words!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...