Translate

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

They crack me up..

Every hear your kids say stuff that just cracks you up? It's like they see things totally different. Well I realized that all my son thinks I ever do when I get out is go to the doctors. And thinking about it I see why. Pretty much every time I  have left him with his Aunt lately it's because I have some sort of doctor appointment to go too! Like I just had an eye infection and had to have his Aunt watch him twice in a week.lol.
 Anyways. The other day he said " Mom I need to go shopping and get you a sweater for Christmas. But you can't see it. Aunt E can take me, and you can just go to the doctor." Totally cracked me up...I mean can't I do something fun like get a pedicure? Or even lunch?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your kind words!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...