Translate

Friday, December 3, 2010

Baby It's cold outside!

It is so cold outside today! I wish it could just be a stay inside in my jammie's day for us. But I have an eye doctor appointment. I have had an eye infection since September! So please pray it's cleared up this time. I am sooo ready to have my contacts back.

So about my day..Before I head out I plan to do some homeschooling..clean the house..maybe bake.. lol. Ok probably not all that! But I did check blogger :) Oh and I just registered on Shutterfly to participate in their 50 free holiday card promotion! I'm super excited about it! I really need to get Christmas Cards out and this would be a  great help! Check it out! Well  I hope you guys have a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your kind words!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...