Translate

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Shutterfly makes me smile :)

Every year I want so bad to get some beautiful photo cards sent out to family and friends. But I never get around to it. This year I heard about an awesome promotion from a blogger friend. So I am taking part in the Shutterfly promotion. I love Shutterfly. This will be my first time ordering their photo cards. but we have used their services before and just think they are great. We also use them to store our photo's online. Which is awesome assurance for me that if something happens to my computer, my pictures are safely online. So as you can tell I am really excited about this and can't wait to get my photo cards in the mail for everyone to see! I wanted your help on picking out a card! It's a hard choice because I seriously love so  many of them. Plus I wanted you to see how cute they are just in case you are looking for some for yourself! I selected a few of my favorites from the Photo cards tell me which you like!
I love the simple elegance of this one.Pretty Poinsettia 
I also love this  one. I love how I can get two picture on it instead of just the one.And it's just so cute! Peppermint Dots
This one is called Royal Elegance 
These are just a few of a whole bunch of awesome cards you can check out for the Holidays 
I am also thinking about getting my kids to send out some Thank yous
It would be a great thing to have around the house with the holidays coming and all. Well that's what I wanted to show you today. Some adorable cards and ideas for the holidays :) And also know that even though this is a promotion, I wouldn't promote a product on here unless i truly thought it worthy. So you can be sure shutterfly is an awesome place to check out!! Hope you guys have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your kind words!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...