Translate

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I have set the Lord continually before me; because He is at my right hand, I shall not be moved. Psalm 16:8

 Enjoying the psalms :) Enjoying the beautiful weather:) My hubby is getting in a full day of work :) Took the kids on a walk :) Cleaned the house (well a little) :) The kids have been enjoying their new sandbox :) looking at the positive things, remembering God is good to me. There are so many things going on in life that I can't see the answers for. I just know that He keeps me. And He will not let the enemy defeat me!! He has overcome. 

Psalm 5:11-12
But let all who take refuge in you be glad;
   let them ever sing for joy.
Spread your protection ov
er them,
   that those who love your name may rejoice in you.
  Surely, LORD, you bless the righteous;
   you surround them with your favor as with a shield.


Psalm 10:17:18

 17 You, LORD, hear the desire of the afflicted;
   you encourage them, and you listen to their cry,
18 defending the fatherless and the oppressed,
   so that mere earthly mortals
   will never again strike terror.

 Psalm 13
 5 But I trust in your unfailing love;
   my heart rejoices in your salvation.
6 I will sing the LORD’s praise,
   for he has been good to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your kind words!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...