Translate

Friday, June 3, 2011

Helping the poor, our neighbors

So I just wanted to post this quickly before I start moving..Yes today is moving day here!!

This morning I came across this blog. This post moved me. You really should check it out. How many times do we ignore the poor simply because we can't see them right outside our window? Instead we have to travel to other countries. Simply because we are so blessed we are sometimes blind to the pain, to the fact that so many are living in poverty. I pray that God continues to open my eyes and heart to the less fortunate. I never want to forget about them simply because they are not right next door.


                                                                              i got the picture here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your kind words!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...