Translate

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Time to embrace the camera



                                                          

                                        Time to embrace the camera! 

I took the kids outside this morning to gather leaves for some leaf rubbings..we also ended up finding a snail, which was way more interesting then the leaves!And we stopped to get a quick pic of me with little Miss ( little man was to busy playing to have his picture taken). Not the best picture, the sun was in our eyes...but it's a picture of us together! :) Then it was inside for school work.




3 comments:

  1. exploring outside is never ending fun. my kiddos are fascinated with any slimy, as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute. Do you homeschool your little ones? I'm thinking about it, just trying to get my "feet wet" with the idea.

    p.s. Snails are always super interesting ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! And yes, we are in our second year of homeschooling. And I love it. It's work, but so worth it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind words!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...