Translate

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

All Done!!

And the classes are done!!!

We are done with P.R.I.D.E.

We are done with CPI.

We are done with First Aid and CPR..

One more homestudy visit to go!

We are getting there..And just because it's so cute, I thought I would share this pic of Rory playing dress up with her doll. :) She was very proud because she bought the dress for her doll with her own money. They grow up so fast. This year I will have a kindergartener and a second grader!!!

Which reminds me..back to school posts soon. We are once again homeschooling this year. My first year of officially homeschooling two kids! Follow along, and we will see how it goes!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your kind words!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...