Translate

Friday, August 24, 2012

Prayers for a friend

Today I just want to ask for prayers for a friend. Last night her house caught on fire, and she lost her only two children. Two adorable little boys ages 4 and 6. Her husband is in the hospital being treated for burns as well.

I cannot even begin to imagine the pain she must be feeling. I pray that the Lord surrounds her with comfort like only He can give. I'm not sure about how much of the house was lost in the fire. But I just know they need to be lifted up. So if you could please help us do that, it would be greatly appreciated.

2 Corinthians 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your kind words!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...