Translate

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

My thoughts.

Not long ago when I was first falling in love with the idea of adoption. I would spend so much time on here, reading all the blogs, and praying that one day it would be us. The day we sent in our application I was so excited. I knew we had finally taken the first step onto the path God had for us. I can see it in my mind, our van filled with many kids that don't look quite like me. Our family full of love, and doing what God wants for us. But it is a long road. I am trusting that God has the perfect timing all planned out. But my goodness since we started this we have been through the wringer. Some days I think this homestudy will never be done! And I get frustrated! I want to cry, or just throw in the towel. But I'm trying to just hold on, pray, and wait on Him. It will all work out for good. I know it will. Please just keep us and our adoption in your prayers.


4 comments:

  1. Being on the other side now.... those impossible moments was God preparing us for our little one. It's amazing how He uses bumps in the road to prepare your heart :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can totally relate! Waiting for my daughter was probably the longest and sometimes the most painful time of my life! But it prepared me for HER and all her needs and taught me patience.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am your newest follower and I can't wait to read all about your journey.
    Amy
    www.1001tears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! Just want you to know you are not alone! We are also waiting and waiting, and feeling like it will never happen. But I know God is using this time to grow us as a family and to ready our hearts for our little girl. God never wastes time, and He is never waiting. I just need to tattoo that on my head. ;)

    ~ joy in denver

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys for stopping by, and for the encouraging words. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind words!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...