Translate

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Pinterest love and Christmas excitement

I tried a recipe off of pinterest for dinner last night and loved it!! It was Pan-Seared Chicken with Balsamic Cream Sauce, Mushrooms and Onions. And I'm also in the process of doing a craft in my basement. :) Yay for ideas off the internet!! I thought I would share the recipe with you guys because it was so yummy. the yummy recipe .

Alex has had a flu for the past five days, so we have been hanging around the house...we did also get to go to a Christmas banquet for our church, and have been having more fun with our elf on the shelf Arthur. This year I am also having a big Christmas Eve dinner for my in-laws. We have gotten tired of going to both sets of parents houses on Christmas day and having no time to actually relax and spend time with the kids at home. So this year it was time for a change. Excited to see how it turns out.




Christmas excitement is kicking in!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your kind words!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...