Translate

Friday, January 4, 2013

My One Word

Every year for probably the past three years now, I have chosen one one to focus on and pray about. It has changed my life.

The first year my word was  DEEPER. I wanted a deeper walk with God.

 The second year it was MORE. This is when God started talking to me about adotion, and other things like taking care of the poor, reaching out, witnessing....

Third year was TRUST. We all need more Trust in our lives.

This year my word is ENCOURAGE.






We all need encouragement, from ourselves, God and from those around us. Especially us mothers. We need encouraged in so many areas. So my prayer is that I will be a more encouraging woman, and that God will encourage me in the things I do.
Are any of you doing the one word for the year? If you are let me know about it!

All the images came from here... http://weheartit.com/

1 comment:

  1. This word is near and dear to my heart. About 9 years ago, I was searching and asking for a new direction from God. (homeschooling was finishing, and life was changing)

    He answered very clearly that I was to encourage. Now that's my entire focus. I read about encouragement, and am writing about encouragement in marriage.

    I pray your 2013 is filled with many inspiring moments, happy surprises, and a sense of God's hand leading and guiding you!

    (ps - my OneWord for 2013 is Realize. If you're interested I've added a page to my website for my 2013 word)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind words!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...