Translate

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

New Compassion Child

Yesterday when we checked our mail there was a surprise waiting for us!

I had forgotten that a few weeks ago Compassion International had put up a request on Facebook , looking for some correspondence sponsors for 300 kids. These kids were already sponsored financially but needed someone to write them letters. I had forgotten all about it until I saw the package in the mail. The kids are super excited to have a new buddy to write to!

Let me now introduce you to our new compassion child.... MARC he is from Rwanda. Which will be fun to do some learning about. 



  Isn't he cute? We can't wait to get to know him

We also got an updated picture of our little Febiana from Haiti, a few months ago. I never put the picture up so here it is... she looks like she has gotten herself some attitude. :) 

If you have never sponsored a child, I would definitely recommend it. It's so much fun writing letters back and forth and just seeing them grow. And its a great way to reach out to those less fortunate.

Matthew 25:40    "The King will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me.'


We sponsor from http://www.compassion.com/default.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your kind words!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...