Translate

Friday, January 25, 2013

Support an Ugandan Adoption!

I love following this  blog. It's actually the blog that encouraged me to look into adopting from foster care. There are many blogs about adoption, but few foster care adoption. This blog is an awesome look into the foster care adoption scene. Well now they are adopting from Uganda. And since I don't have the extra money to spend on a new sweeper right now I thought I would share their video with you guys! It looks like an awesome product, and a great way to help an orphan come home! So check out the video and visit their blog!


 


I am also linking up at A mommy's blog design today for a You Like Me Friday Blog Hop!! If you are visiting my blog from the blog help welcome!! And we would love for you to follow our family's journey!




A Mommy's Blog Design Friday Blog Hop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your kind words!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...