Translate

Monday, January 14, 2013

Yet another homesudy update....

Ok so I don't know if anyone's home-study in the whole history of mankind  has taken as long as our is!!!! It's crazy!!

Just got an email from our case worker, and after the last home-study visit in October, turns out they want MORE paperwork.


I guess the last social worker forgot to ask for it or something. But also on top of that they want to do one more home visit before we are done!!! The other one was supposed to be our last. I certainly don't mind doing it, but at the same time I am a little frustrated with how long this is taking.

on a positive note. I got to see pictures on a friends Facebook page, of them meeting their little girl in China. :) That's what all this work is for. I know it will be worth it in the end.



images from here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your kind words!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...