Translate

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Encouraging Adoption Blog Post (because we all need to read it)

I just wanted to share this great  blog post I read today. I am so ready for this adoption process to be done. And this blogger's post today was so encouraging.. I'm just going to keep moving, trusting in God to lead our family into this awesome opportunity He has given us. I'm praying over our homestudy believing that God will work it all out in his perfect timing. Knowing that all these roadblocks we have hit are just the enemy trying to stop us. But it's not going to work.



 Greater is He that is in me....

 "It's become a sort of a joke surrounding adoption that once you start the process, everything around you is going to fall apart"... The heart Of Adoption

Check it out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your kind words!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...