Translate

Thursday, April 4, 2013

FREE 5x7 Adoption Printable





It's official. I have began to make my own printables. I LOVE going online and searching for inspirational quotes to frame and put in a spot where I can see it as I go about my day. It never occurred to me to make my own. Until yesterday. I am wanting to make a picture wall in my hallway for some of the pictures I have stored away of my brother. He was killed in an accident in 07, and I have no pictures of him out where I can see them. SO my goal was to find a cute printable to hang in the middle of the frames. But after lots of searching I couldn't really find one I liked. Then I decided to try and make my own.

 This is what I came up with....



I then decided that I like making them!!!!! So here is another that I made for all of us adoption families. One to put out and remind us as were waiting, that it's going to be so worth it!!

 

Feel free to save either image or both!! Just be sure when you print to print it out 5x7

Tell me what you think!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your kind words!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...