Translate

Friday, September 6, 2013

Already?

I cannot believe how fast the summer went by! The kids got up and got their schookwork done and now I am spending some time decorating for fall!! Crazy! I even decided to burn a Christmas candle just because I love the holiday scents so much. I know, I know, its a little early. But if you could smell my house right now you would agree it was a good idea. So besides the seasons flying by what have we been up to? Well we are also still waiting for the call from our adoption agency. We are attending a series of parenting classes once a week this month. We are getting into the new school year and every day I am loving our new curriculum choices more and more! We also have a birthday party coming up next week for Rory. She will be six!! Time flies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your kind words!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...