Translate

Monday, November 18, 2013

Celebrate

Look what my hubby brought home the other day....



You can't really tell in the picture, but it's a mini bottle. Just enough for hubby and I to make a little toast when we get our first foster or adoptive placement! :) We don't drink alcohol so we thought this would be appropriate to have on hand for the big day!

One more thing in our home that reminds me about this journey we are on. I like to think of them as my "by faith" items. I believe that God has called us for this. Our high chair, the clothes of different sizes put away and now this little bottle of celebratory cider are just little steps we have taken in faith that one day soon there will be more children in our home.

 Were waiting for you baby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your kind words!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...