Translate

Friday, May 22, 2015

Saying goodbye to baby number three

Well this post is long overdue but thought I would give you the update anyways.

Baby S was with us from August until right before Christmas. Then she was able to be reunited with her family. Because of some situations that were going on in our family at the time, I feel like I had gotten even more attached to this little baby. She had started to walk and was beginning to say her first words, Mama and bye... This little girl lit up our life. It was hard to let her go, but I drove her to her home, handed to her mom, helped unload all her things, then kissed that baby girl goodbye. I don't know if I will ever see her again, but I do know God sees her every moment.

 Fostering is definitely challenging and heartbreaking, but it is so, so, very rewarding. It is worth every heartache. Baby S will always be remembered in our home.  I pray that God goes with her, that he blesses and keeps her and one day leads her heart to his





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your kind words!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...