Translate

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Cardio Appt..

Well I got an appointment at the cardiologist scheduled. Big deal since we don't have insurance yet. I had a hard time finding one. Most of the time they want full payment up front. But Praise the Lord I found one that gives us 60 days to pay it off!! So now I can get my heart checked out and hopefully find an answer. Then me and my husband can start adopting our little girl!:) We didn't want to start knowing something is going on with my heart and not knowing what it is. Plus I don't think we would be allowed too unless I had a diagnosis. So please pray with us that it is something simple that is causing it to beat so fast, and that I can put this behind me..So excited to be one step closer to starting this adoption.

2 comments:

  1. I love reading your blog since you joined mine...I am trying to figure out though how I know you...I recognize the last name but we have friends where we live with that name...you can e-mail me if you like or check out our blog and leave a comment: BKMulder@hotmail. I would totally love to chat about adoption since we are in the process as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be praying for wisdom for the doctors, and most of all, that God would heal your physical heart and that there would be nothing there to delay your adoption process.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind words!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...