Translate

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Cardio Appt..

Well I got an appointment at the cardiologist scheduled. Big deal since we don't have insurance yet. I had a hard time finding one. Most of the time they want full payment up front. But Praise the Lord I found one that gives us 60 days to pay it off!! So now I can get my heart checked out and hopefully find an answer. Then me and my husband can start adopting our little girl!:) We didn't want to start knowing something is going on with my heart and not knowing what it is. Plus I don't think we would be allowed too unless I had a diagnosis. So please pray with us that it is something simple that is causing it to beat so fast, and that I can put this behind me..So excited to be one step closer to starting this adoption.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...