Translate

Friday, December 31, 2010

2010

Well another year has flown by! Looking at all my pictures taken this year it's hard to believe how much my kids change in just one short year. Today I'm thanking God for all he has done in 2010 and looking forward to a new year where I know He is going to do even more awesome things. He is writing a story for my family. And I can't wait to see what's going to happen next. It was January 2010 that God began to change my heart for the orphan. I think it started with the earthquake in Haiti. Seeing the children on the news did something in my heart. Ever since then my heart has been broken. I talked about it with my husband. And we both decided we wanted to adopt as soon as we can. I also want to be used to advocate for them to spread the word about adoption. What ever God wants to use me for. This year was a year of changing our hearts. Letting us see that things like a life with a huge house and fancy cars and two kids may be the American dream. But not HIS dream. We are learning to save more, spend less. To trust that even though things are tough lately that God is our provider and He has a plan for us. I can't wait to see what you do Lord in 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your kind words!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...