Translate

Monday, January 31, 2011

Fun at home

We have so much fun at home. Today it is cold outside we got up and did our school work.


We played Meatball madness. Its this adorable game where u have to make a meatball "float" through hoops

Then we had a popcicle before lunch :) so we could make a little project with the sticks

Little Miss is now at the age where she has to do everything herself...

After lunch we practiced our memory verse..
Then we made a Mustache on a stick for the kids :) All I had was construction paper..I'm sure they would have been much sturdier with felt..but they still had a lot of fun.


Now the kids are playing and I have to do laundry...But of course I had to update my blog first!!
I am so thankful for the gift God has blessed me with. To be able to stay home with my children..

Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old; he shall not depart from it. Proverbs 22:6

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your comment on my blog! Your kiddos are adorable! What a fun day of school. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind words!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...