Translate

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Join with me?

You all know that with the economy the way it is, work has been slow. Now it's seemed to stop all together. So I want to ask you guys to please join me in prayer. We really need some jobs and I know that I have in you guys a group of prayer warriors who can help make a difference! Your prayers are what will change things!

And just in case there are any readers in the west Virginia, virginia or Maryland area.. If you need ANY type of house repair, remodling. Or flooring. Please Send me a message.
Barrow Construction is a Christian owned business, owned by my dad. They do a great job. And my dad has even been featured on This Old House television series for his awesome job at putting on the old time standing seam metal roofs! They can do pretty much anything you need.


Thanks for your prayers!! And God Bless.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your kind words!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...