Translate

Thursday, January 20, 2011

As of late


Photobucket

Lately I have been staying inside and homeschooling.

Lately I have begun to try and read all the way through the bible this year! (doing good so far) :)

Lately I have been praying my one word for the year..deeper.

Lately I have been playing uno a lot in the evenings..(my kids are just learning how to play)

Lately I have been looking for new ways to save money.

Lately I have been trusting that God does have a plan for my life. And He will bring it to pass in his timing!

 Truly, truly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the earth and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it bears much fruit. John 12:24


8 comments:

  1. What a beautiful post. Thank you for the reminders of how important prayer, reading the Bible and believing His promises are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this! i too am working on trusting God this year more and diving in deeper! The money saving thing is something we are trying to do too! We just signed up to do Dave Ramsey's financial peace course to hopefully help us in this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We took Dave Ramsey's financial peace course. It's a great course! We are still using the envelope system we learned from him for our budget.Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reading through the Bible in a year is a huge, HUGE blessing. I've done it almost every single year for the last ten (maybe one or two in there I didn't quite make it). It never ever EVER gets old.

    A beautiful list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet photo :)

    Adore your list.

    I LOVE Uno! One of my most favorite games ever.

    Thank you for joining us Rachel and it is so lovely to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rachel, I loved meeting you through CrittyJoy:) I love your blog! And I wanted to find the song that was playing, but I didn't see the player...It's 'lifesong' but different, from the adoption agency?

    We have natural born kids but have wanted to adopt for a long time...now going overseas to live as missionaries, we'll see:)

    also, we picked the same banner...I have this on my Abby Avenue (family) blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Abby, thanks for checking out my blog! I follow your blog now :) cute banner :) the song is called And now my lifesong sings..It is by Casting Crowns.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Trusting that God has a plan, that's a good one. I love your word deeper. That's powerful.
    I popped over here from Critty Joy's As of Late:) Hi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind words!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...