Translate

Monday, April 11, 2011

I know

Today I have to go to the doctors for a stress test and echo...I'm not to excited.
I have innapropriate sinus tachycardia and the last few weeks I have been having bad chest pains, so it's back to ther doctors for more tests.
For the past two years I have been taking medicine to keep my heart rate down. It has worked great for me. I know that some people that have IST have to deal with it because the meds don't work. So I am so thankful to God that I am one that responds to them. I'm not sure how I would homeschool and take care of the kids and house if these pills didn't work. I'm a little frustrated that I have to go back again for more tests. I just want to live my life without going to the doctors all the time for one thing or another..and on top of that it is going to be an absolutely georgous day out there today! I'd much rather go to the beach :) Maybe I will do my homeschooling at the park today...that is if we are able to get any done...


BUT I know too...

Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters,[a] whenever you face trials of many kinds,  because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance James 1:2-3

and I know..

Many are the afflictions of the righteous, But the Lord delivers him out of them all. Psalm 34:19

Please pray today that all the tests go well, and that I don't have to go back for a while :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your kind words!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...