Translate

Friday, April 1, 2011

My week in Review

Linking up with Filled with praise  

                                        HIGH

Today is Alex's first day of soccer..He's super excited, so I'm excited for him. This is his first activity that he has ever wanted to sign up for. He is usually very shy. So when I asked him if he would like to play soccer I was shocked when he said yes..And he still isn't acting nervous like I though he would be! This is a big Yay!!!



                                    LOW

My low this week would be that it was one of those long hectic weeks. Lots going on and filled up days..makes homeschooling hard. It we don't have time to get it done before we leave the house its a nightmare trying to get it done later.

                               LESSON LEARNED

Try to make sure I schedule things late enough for a five year old boy with "spring fever" to have time to get all his work done first..

2 comments:

  1. I hope he has a great first day of soccer! Cade's first game is tomorrow and he is really excited too.

    Thank you so much for linking up. I hope your family has a great weekend!
    Blessings,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soccer!!! Sounds like fun!

    Homeschool- we have the spring fever too! I learned last year... we work our tails off in the fall/winter- and finish up the year in April. 10 days left for us. It's so hard to get them to focus!! I hear ya!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind words!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...