Translate

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Waiting for Spring

To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;


Everywhere I look I am seeing spring. The grass is turning green, tulips are popping up out of the ground. And my kids are beginning to play for hours outside. It reassures me that once again Spring is on it's way! When I look outside and see that spring is coming once again. I know that He is able to bring spring back in our lives as well. Spring in our walk with him, spring in our finances, marriages,ministries....Even when it seems like winter will never go away. We still have that hope that winter always ends, and spring will come back. I looked up the word spring and found this...

Spring- to shoot up, out, or fourth; to come to the light; to begin to appear; to emerge; as a plant from it's seed, as streams from its source,.
-to grow; to prosper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your kind words!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...