Translate

Monday, May 30, 2011

Missing Morgan

Packing, packing, packing, thats what we have been up to. We have found a place, and it's only about five minutes away from where we are now.We will officially move friday. God is good to us!




During all the packing I came across some of my brothers things. I have been missing him alot lately. June was both of our birthday's and his accident was in the summer so this is a hard season. I made a video this week that I would love to share with you, so can see how amazing he was...
Just don't forget to scroll to the bottom to turn off my music.



And now I have saved the bset news for the last!!!!
Our little man was baptized last night! He has been taught what it's all about. And a few nights ago when I was tucking him in he told me he wanted to be baptized. He was sooo nervous to get in the water. But was determined to be baptized. Such an act of faith from such a little boy!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your kind words!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...