Translate

Friday, April 20, 2012

The adoption begins!

Now that we have attended our first class with this agency it feels so official. And I have to say I love this agency so much better then just going through DHHR. It was laid back and fun, and I meet some very sweet adoptive momma's. Before attending I was a little nervous about how much I would like the agency, but feel so much better now, and I am getting so excited about this journey. We are currently still deciding our age group, and if we want to go foster or birthmother. We are able to choose between adopting a toddler from foster care or finding a birthmother and adopting a newborn. I want both :) 

I saw this cute little picture on weheartit.com . It looks a lot like the adoption process..a beautiful mess.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your kind words!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...