Translate

Monday, February 25, 2013

Planting Clover

The other day while shopping in the Target dollar section, I found these little clover pots.




Of course I grabbed them thinking I could let the kids plant them for a home-school project the week of St Patrick's Day.

Well they didn't last.

The kids found them, and begged all day for me to let them go ahead and plant them.



 They won. So today we planted clover.

 Oh my, it was nice!

 It made me think of spring!!




 planting flowers,


 touching seeds,


 fingers in dirt...



 I can't wait.

Only 22 days until Spring!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'll have to look for these - maybe we'll do it around St. Patrick's Day! thanks for the idea

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind words!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...