Translate

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Valentines fun and adoption news

Valentines day is my boys birthday. That's right seven years ago my valentines day was spent in the hospital, in labor, and I had hospital gag me food for valentines day dinner. But it was worth it.

 This morning before we started our schoolwork, the kids started filling out their valentines to hand out to all their church buddies. They had so much fun. I just love this time of year. All the pink and red, the hearts, and of course the romantic gifts from my hubby!  This year we are also going to go to a romantic valentines day dinner at our church. So excited! And I hope my husband wins the most romantic man award. :) What are your valentines day plans? I would love to hear them! 

Not the best quality photo's I know. They were taken on my phone.  

On to the adoption update. In case you missed it, I recently got an email saying we needed to set up one more home-study visit so they could update us, and the new social worker could meet us. But I have had a heard time getting through to the new social worker to set up the visit. Well yesterday I finally got through. Looks like next friday will be our last visit, she said she will then sign the home-study and then we will be.....


 Officially home-study ready! Woohoo!!!

I am so ready to be able to say that
Before you go don't forget to "like" the new Just Simply Live Facebook page!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your kind words!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...