Translate

Friday, February 15, 2013

Rescheduled

I know I have been bad about posting this week. But my laptop is down. And blogging from my phone is kind of a pain....

But wanted to give you guys a quick update. Today was supossed to be the long awaited, last homevisit. But our social worker emailed me a few days ago, and it was cancelled. I was nervous it may take awhile to get it rescheduled. But, it's done! Yay! The homevisit will now be Wednesday the 20th. And hopefully (pray hard) not long after, we will be homestudy ready. Something we have dreamed about since last April when we first signed on with the agency. 

Also I'm hoping to post in the next few days, a post linking up with Compassion International. So keep checking back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your kind words!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...