Translate

Friday, April 26, 2013

Free Printable!

It's another beautiful morning here. Time to get the kids dressed and start another school day. Let me tell ya, I am so glad it's Friday!! It's been a busy but fun week for us.

 Lots of company, homeschooling, cleaning, speech therapy, soccer, shopping......

I love my life as a homeschooling mom. But I am so ready for the weekend. This morning when I got up I decided to make a quick printable to share with you guys. I saw this quote on Compassion International's Facebook page, and thought it was just adorable. Would be cute framed in a child's room or even in a homescool area. Hope you enjoy! Just click and save to your computer then print out 5x7.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your kind words!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...