Translate

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Celebrating Spring

I am so glad that spring is here!! One thing I have found with homeschooling is once the warm weather hits it is hard to stay inside!! We start schoolwork and soon find ourselves looking out the window, wishing we were out for summer break! Around here we have been trying to get our work done as soon as possible and then run outside for some fun.




Today we had a busy day. But we still managed to get out for some sunshine!

I snapped these two pictures of the kids discovering the blooms on our tree.


They were all excited and even proceeded to hug the tree. Yep. I have little treehuggers on my hands.



So thankful for this time of year.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your kind words!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...