Translate

Monday, April 22, 2013

Not another negative post

I know that all the news circulating out there this past week was heartbreaking. There seems to be so much evil out there. So much bad news going around.

But I just wanted to let you guys know.

Yes we live in a crazy world. Yes there is lots of evil out there. But my God is greater. He is good. He is in control. And He is still doing mighty things.

Flowers are blooming, new lives being born, orphans coming home, hearts being changed and one of my favorites to announce....

My daughter was baptized in Jesus name this weekend!



Please don't forget to pause the music player at the top of this page.

1 John 4:4

Little children, you are from God and have overcome them, for he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your kind words!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...