Translate

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Coming to an end

This past weekend we got recertified in CPI and dropped off our tests and quizzes for our bloodbourne pathogens recertification.. It feels good to be doing something again! Most recent news was that the homestudy should have been finished on Friday and then they were sending it to Charleston for approval. I have been checking my email like crazy waiting on any more news. I have no idea how long it usually takes for approval. Hoping not long!

Besides adoption stuff we have been busy just enjoying the end of summer, cooking out, and getting the schoolroom ready. I'm hoping to do a post soon on this years curriculum. I just need to make the time to get it done! 

And because every blog post could use a few photo's....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your kind words!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...