Translate

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Homeschool Clubs

I haven't blogged much about homeschooling lately, but I have been meaning to tell you guys about this great thing I found for the kids. If your like me you want to find things for your kids to be a part of that are fun and educational. I recently signed the kids up for some online homeschool clubs through currclick.com. Miss Ruby joined American Girl Club and Al joined Lego club. And I just wanted to say I totally recommend signing your kids up for one of these awesome clubs. Best part is they are free!! How great is that??





American Girl club is a club about history focusing on women. They also read the American Girl books and discuss them together.   

Lego club is focused on building a Lego project each month and is a ton of fun.!! Check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your kind words!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...