Translate

Friday, June 6, 2014

Schools Out!!

Woohoo!! I thought it would never happen! But it's true. The kids are out on summer break!

We managed to do another year of homeschooling even while taking two foster placements!

 I can't tell you how good that feels.

Right now I'm working on finishing up the portfolios and running baby to visits. She has also recently been doing some therapist visits and has started teething! Busy girl! Soccer is just about over for the season and hopefully our weekends will slow down here. I'm really hoping to get some geocaching and other fun family activities in! So far I am loving the warm weather here. The Sunday before Memorial Day our church had a big picnic on the church lawn. It was just perfect. I'm a summer girl at heart and after a very long winter it was so nice to be outside enjoying a cookout. Looking forward to many more!

Oh how I love summer days!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your kind words!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...