Translate

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Maybe this is the one

 Waiting, anticipating..
We submitted our application and are waiting to hear back today about a house to rent! Maybe this is the one! If you could pray with us today that would be awesome!!!

I so wasn't ready to move....

But I know that God has a purpose and plan in it. I can't wait to see what He is going to do next!! We have been busy with packing and homeschooling lately so sorry about slacking on the blog posts. But I will definitely try and keep you guys updated.

I also just have to post about Matthew 25 Sunday!!!
source

Our church skipped having a service Sunday and instead put up a huge tent downtown and handed out free clothes and groceries and a free meal to the needy!! We had an Awesome time and God provided groceries to over 175 families, a warm meal to over 450 people, and gave clothes to over 400 people!!!
He is a good God!!
And I am so glad to have been a part of it! It was an awesome feeling to be out in the community reaching those in need. To God be the Glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your kind words!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...