Translate

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Today is the day!!

Today is the day we get our last home-visit from the social worker. After that she will just need to sign it, and put an end to what was probably the longest home-study known to mankind.  Last night I woke up with a touch of the flu. Throwing up, stomach ache, the works, but thank God I am feeling a little better. I am not planning on cancelling this visit unless I absolutely have to!

There's also more good news! I finally got a new laptop! That means I can  hopefully get this blog having posts more often. There has been some major slacking on it lately. I want to start participating in some weekly link-ups, and have regular weekly posts on homeschooling, and adoption. So we will see where it goes...



Well I need to get cleaning! Hope you have a great day!!!

Don't forget to check out our new facebook page here

Picture came from here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your kind words!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...