Translate

Monday, December 30, 2013

Waiting for placement / the way to get a clean house

There's a ladybug hanging out on my bathroom wall today. I know, it's just a bug. But to me it's hope.

I am getting a little tired of waiting.

 After that call the day after Christmas I am once again thinking about it constantly. My daughters room is officially deep cleaned. I got under the bed, in the closet, even cleaned out the toy box. Now today I'm heading down to my sons room to get started cleaning his.

 So far the three children we could have gotten have all been girls. But who knows maybe the next call will be a boy.

Three girls. I keep thinking about them. How did things turn out for them? If we had gotten them all my family right now would consist of four daughters and a son. Their ages would be a 5 month old and a  4, 5, 6, and 7 year old. Crazy!!

My cell phone has a daily Bible verse on the main screen and today the verse is this..

Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your kind words!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...